Call us now! (425)-605-0819
Why Do You Need a Good Locksmith?
Kirkland Crime Rates Are On The Rise!
That’s right. Over the last decade, burglary rates in Kirkland have risen steadily. And this year will be no exception.
But did you know that 60% of all residential burglaries take place during daylight hours? And most break-ins involve forcing open a door or window with a poor lock.
What does all this mean for your home security? It means a good Kirkland locksmith is your best protection.
Easy Ways to Prevent A Burglary
You see, burglars want to get in and out of your home or business fast – without anyone noticing they’ve been there. They’re slowed down by simple things – like good deadbolts and key-locked windows. And the National Sheriffs’ Association estimates that if you can delay a potential burglar by just four minutes, you’re likely to prevent the break-in altogether.
So hiring a good locksmith – like Kirkland’s own Lock & Key 123 – pays off in spades. You can dramatically reduce the odds that your home or business will be burglarized, simply by installing some basic, low-cost security devices.
Does every entrance to your home or business have at least of one these locks?
- Key operated window sash locks
- Window grille
- Deadlock (for sliding glass doors)
If your answer is no, call us today! A few simple changes can make the difference between a secure building and a costly break-in. Professional, Friendly Service
Lock & Key 123 is proud to be the best value locksmith Kirkland has to offer. We provide a full array of commercial and residential services that enhance your security.
- Our locksmiths are certified professionals who do excellent work.
- We respond quickly to emergency calls and work fast on the job – because we know you’ve got better things to do than wait for us.
- We offer up-front estimates on every job – so you’ll know exactly what the cost is before we start work.
- We provide round-the-clock emergency service – and there’s always someone minding the phone. So call us day or night, and we’ll send someone out.
- Our technicians are prompt and courteous. When we make an appointment, we stick to it.
- We bring all our own tools and supplies – so we’ll always have the necessary equipment right on hand.
- And we won’t leave anything behind – including a mess.
- We’re pleased to offer affordable rates.
- And all our work is covered by a 90-day guarantee.
A Full Service Kirkland Locksmith – 24 Hours a Day
We’re proud to be the locksmith Kirkland chooses for all its residential, commercial, automotive, and emergency services.
We offer 24-hour emergency service, including residential and commercial lockouts, lock and key replacements, and automotive lockouts. Whether you’re stranded in a parking garage or need new locks fast after a break-in, call us right away. We’ll be there in a jiffy and get you back into your home or vehicle – safe and secure.
We provide the following locksmith services throughout the Kirkland area:
|Residential Lockouts Lock repair Cylinder replacement Interior knobs or latches Interior locks Deadbolts Keypad locks Rekey locks Deadlocks Window grilles||Commercial Lock repair Lockouts Lock installation Keyless Locks Safe Installation Safe Repairs Deadbolts Window Bars Desk Keys Filing Cabinet Keys||Automotive Lockouts Lost key replacement Broken key extraction|
24-Hour Emergencies Lockouts Broken locks Stuck locks Lock replacements
We are the locksmith Kirkland depends on for all its security needs, and we’re pleased to offer a full range of services. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Just give us a call. Chances are we can help you out.
Don’t fall victim to a preventable crime. If you’re not completely confident in the security of your entryways, call us today. Simple, low-cost additions can make a world of difference.